Sunday, September 30, 2007

Uhm...I made a mix

It is a lot of club music and shit like that. I don't know who even reads this blog anymore. I am not sure if anyone did in the first place. Anyway, here it is. I hope someone peeps it. Feedback is appreciated, although this mix woulda been a lot more timely if it was made earlier this year.

I need drink tickets mix (I didn't know what else to call it)

Tracklist:

Fannypack - Theme from Frank Jugga
Radioclit feat. TTC, Ears, Skepta & Tinchy Stryder - Mature Macho Machine
The Pack - Candy
Telex - Diskow Moskow
Ms. Thing and Switch - Love Guide
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You
No Face - I'll Hump You
The Rapture - W.A.Y.U.H. (DFA Rmx)
Mylo - Drop The Pressure
Yo Majesty! - Club Action
Robin Thicke - Cocaine
Chuck Brown - Chuck Baby (Scottie B mix)
Pase Rock feat. Santogold, Spank Rock and Holiday Thug - Lindsay Lohan's Revenge
DJ Blaqstarr - Superstarr
Buraka Som Sistema - Yah
Zongamin - Bongo Song
I Cube feat. RZA - Can You Deal With That
Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler
Puff Daddy feat. Christina Aguilera - Tell Me (Switch Rmx)

Enjoy.

No comments: